Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog 2.0

So, hopefully not many of you noticed that we were hacked this morning.  Apparently the program that I was using to run the blog portion of this site had a security hole...  Apparently, there are people in this world who have nothing better to do than sit and do searches for websites that use that program, and then hack them.  I can't actually figure out how that is even fun, I mean, where is the satisfaction from taking down a website posting a blog about raising a child?  Oh well, maybe he'll visit one of our websites (Amos5Worship was hacked too) to check out his handiwork and maybe see that, yes, Christ even died to save hackers.  Pastor Flack was speaking today of our created purpose to be worshipers, but the misdirection we all have to being rebels.  I can think of no petter picture of a modern rebel than a hacker, but that's what Christ came to do, make rebels into worshipers.  So, hacker dude, if you read this, feel free to email me, no hard feelings, and I'd love to tell you about the Person who could be your Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment