Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Alan Story...again...

Sorry, but apparently this must be the day to get caught up on all my blog posts I've been wanting to write. I save my blog posts as my journal, so some of these stories are simply for me to remember and share with Isaac someday...especially the Daddy's Sleep-Talk stories :).


A couple of nights ago I woke up, and wondering what time it was I rolled over to look at the clock on my phone. When I rolled back I was startled to see Alan leaning towards me, caressing the comforter up by his head. I wasn't sure if he was awake or not so I didn't say anything...just stared at his weirdness wondering what he was dreaming about, but then he opened his eyes and looked at me and said, "See, I've found that it really helps to hold him on your shoulder and rub his back like this. He's less fussy and goes to sleep a lot quicker if you do that. He likes being on the shoulder more than cradled after a feeding...," then fell fast asleep again.


Gee hun, thanks for the random advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment