Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis the Season

Tis the season for a new blog :). Unfortunately, my old blog page is up for renewal, but we're trying to decide what exactly we want to go with for it as the old blog did not allow for me to easily upload images and make other simple edits, so in the meantime, I'll be using this as my blog.

I apologize for not blogging for..well nearly a month now! I'm so sorry! But then again, I'm not sorry. You see, life happened. And it is good! We traveled home to Iowa for Thanksgiving, participated in Bethlehem Revisited as walking singers again, sans the kid, and celebrated Isaac's first birthday!!!! While we'll be celebrating a half birthday back home in Iowa this summer with him so that our family can participate, we had a small/intimate gathering of some close friends to watch him eat his cake. I hope to blog about the experience later, but as for now, my son is waking from his name and is ready to eat, so I will go rescue him and leave you with these pictures from his party :).





No comments:

Post a Comment