Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Steals & Deals!

I heart garage sales & savings! Check out what I've found on some sweet deals these last few weeks:












Above was purchased at the Ben Franklin Closing Sale on Saturday. Woven table rug, snow candle lantern thingy, mini stocking {i collect country stockings}, Rustic Merry Christmas sign: All for $22.50, but I got it for $13!













$5 Quilt Rack from a garage sale in May {before}












annoying white shelf I've had for 4 years that I never really liked {before}














1 quart of OOPS paint from Home Depot {I was going to use a brownish color for $9, but decided for only $1 that I could settle for olivish-sage.






THE FINISHED PRODUCT after 1.5hrs painting in 99 DEGREE HEAT!!!!!:

























No comments:

Post a Comment