Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to Blogging World

Long time, no blog.

I took a break from blogging and from facebook...and almost from the internet in general during the season of Lent so that I could focus more on Him and on family, and I am very, very grateful that I did it, but have recently realized that I miss blogging a bit.

There will, however, be a slight shift in my blogs. Less journaling, more of what inspires me, of what I'm experiencing in Him-quotes, scriptures, music-much music!, and so on. A little less personal, a little more inspiration/links/favorite blog posts by other friends/etc. Also, some friends have suggested my hubby do a blog of Christian music he's listening to these days that could be used for family worship at home or just to have playing at home, but alas, he's fairly busy these days, so I hope from time to time to leave his suggestions and links here.

And with that said, check out the next post for something that hit me today during Pastor Flack's message that ought to be shared and heard...

No comments:

Post a Comment