Earlier today I sat down and made a list of the things I'd like to get cleaned and decluttered. I know, spell check is telling me that is not a word, but in my mommy vocabulary, it is at the top of the list! So, speaking of list, what else is on mine other than Isaac's closet?
- Clean out night stand (of old magazines, pamphlets, books, lip gloss, old lotion. Don't lie, I know yours probably has some similar items)
- Organize Dresser
Clean and Organize Isaac's Closet
- Clean out bathroom cabinets (the little guy has a tendency these days to want to head for the tub to find his toys, but I don't have child safety locks on the cabinets, only the door to the bathroom which I always forget to shut!)
- Organize hall closet (this one's a doosey. I think this is a seasonal job, not a yearly one)
- Put stuff up from drawers that Isaac can now reach (self explanatory)
- Clean out hutch in basement so it can become Isaac's toy cabinet
- Clean laundry room (bleh)
I chose to be the good mommy and clean Isaac's closet, and for that, I was rewarded!! Recently I was looking at the store at the bathtub toy holders/nets thinking that perhaps I should get one for his alphabet letters and fishies, but couldn't bring myself to pay for one at this time. Then I also have been thinking of getting a faucet guard of some sort because he always wants to touch our corroded faucet but I don't want him getting hurt, burnt or cutting himself on the edge. So after patiently waiting on not purchasing said items for the last month, tonight I found something. It was a gift from a friend for one of our baby showers for Isaac, and it was a little box that had a bath time froggy, a froggy net for the alphabet letters and other bath toys, and a froggy faucet cover. Needless to say, mommy was pretty happy tonight, and Isaac loved his bath with his new froggy friends :).